Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Circadiance
Smile 
Circadiance
ok - I posted a while back about issues with me DME splitting up the headgear and mask (for the sleepweaver) - finally got the insurance Co to agree to pay for the headgear 3-months early, but the DME has to file paperwork with them - which could take up to 2 weeks - but at least things where in the process.

I got an e-mail from Circadiance this afternoon - and they are sending me out the headgear for the mask at no charge!! - so I should be getting in here in the next couple of days. These days for a company to send you something like that even though they had absolutely nothing to do with the whole situation is pretty cool.

So if anyone from the company is on here - thank you!!!

Scott

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Circadiance
(09-10-2012, 05:54 PM)w7sot Wrote: So if anyone from the company is on here - thank you!!!
Its good PR exercise and this thank you note is worth far more than the cost of the headgear but its good gesture from them
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Circadiance
Hi w7sot, Great to hear that you are getting the headgear for your mask, that was nice of them to do that.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Switched to Circadiance Advance terrible dry throat jeff022265 3 2,259 02-04-2015, 07:03 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  My thoughts on my new mask. Circadiance Sleep Weaver Advanced Marnid2014 5 2,934 09-04-2014, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Marnid2014

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.