Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cleaning/disinfecting Aircurve 10 climateline hose?
RE: Cleaning/disinfecting Aircurve 10 climateline hose?
(04-05-2015, 10:47 AM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 10:24 AM)JVinNE Wrote: How often should I soap out and rinse the humidifier box? I wash my F10 mask daily. Thanks again.

Are you using distilled water or tap water? I use distilled water and dump it/let it dry daily. Nothing to clean out. Still, I wash it every month or two just for gits and shiggles.

With the PR System One, it's easy as you can just pop it in the dishwasher. For the A-10, I don't know about the humidifier chamber. If the metal part is stainless steel, I would guess it shouldn't be a problem to run it through. If it is aluminium it should NEVER be put in the dishwasher. Many dishwasher detergents can be caustic and react with the Al parts.

There were three versions the water chamber for the S-9: the one with the stainless base was advertised as dishwasher safe. The other two, with the aluminium base, were not. For those, I just washed by hand with Dawn or Palmolive dishwashing liquid.

OMM

I only use distilled water in it. I just bought some Second Generation clear and free dish detergent to clean this stuff with.

(04-05-2015, 11:29 AM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi JVinNE,
I wash my humidifier tub, mask and hose once a week in mild, warm, soapy water.
Your unscented soap should be ok.

Sounds good. I have to wash my mask daily, because I have oily skin.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cleaning/disinfecting Aircurve 10 climateline hose?
Quote:Sounds good. I have to wash my mask daily, because I have oily skin.

I wash the mask cushion (nasal pillows in my case) daily and the headgear weekly
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 293 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 549 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,492 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 201 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,231 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 87 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  cleaning CPAP tube sleepingbetterinFl 6 219 03-14-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: apnea505

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.