Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Clearing my head
Long dog walk tonight to make up for missing this morning (rain).

Cleared my head and let my mind wander and it came back to CPAP machines for some reason. I thought, "I really like my CPAP. I genuinely look forward to putting it on and taking first few breaths. f I could, I would wear two of them."

Don't tell me I'm weird.

OMyMy
Post Reply Post Reply
We hoseheads are the "normal" ones, (Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha,) but, I don't know about wearing two CPAP machines, that would be interesting, (Ha-Ha.)
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
You could hook the second machine up to a F&P Oracle mask. Then just for fun, set the two machines to different pressures. Or, two ASV's set to different breathing rates.
Post Reply Post Reply

(08-16-2013, 10:58 PM)big_dave Wrote: You could hook the second machine up to a F&P Oracle mask. Then just for fun, set the two machines to different pressures. Or, two ASV's set to different breathing rates.

Yes, that would definitely clear your head.Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess I'm a hose head now... KCFLY 9 174 6 hours ago
Last Post: Hydrangea
  [CPAP] New ResMed F20 head gear issues Tballinusa9 9 491 03-14-2017, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Frieda
  Icon and Sleepy Head issue remltr 6 400 02-27-2017, 03:01 AM
Last Post: woozie38
  First Sleepy Head Data yenobstev 15 532 02-18-2017, 02:30 PM
Last Post: yenobstev
  Proper care for head straps for nasal mask Southerngent1 5 364 01-05-2017, 08:21 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
Surprised Help reading husbands charts -AHI very high - have sleepy head FrustratedWife 24 1,365 01-04-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Newb Brisbane Hose Head BigWillyAus 10 745 10-20-2016, 05:36 PM
Last Post: BigWillyAus