Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Clicking noise from ResMed Airsense10Autoset
RE: Clicking noise from ResMed Airsense10Autoset
I had the same clicking sound, and fixed it by inserting a very thin piece of plastic into the 2 clasps that close the lid. This made the seal a little tighter. I closed the lid first, then put in the plastic pieces.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi friends, I have the same irritating issue.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dabbed a little mineral oil around the plastic surround of the humidifier box, that worked for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
simple solution.....put a rubber band each night around water tank to hold it tight.  no more clicking noise!  also, i am retired and my insurance cover a water tank replacement.
Post Reply Post Reply
The problem does indeed come from the upper section of the water tank moving relative to the lower portion. There is a gasket between them. I believe the problem happens when that gasket gets compressed too many times and is no longer thick enough.

Any of the above solutions will work, but for me it's a signal that I need a new water tank.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 21,271 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 199 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Breas Z2 - mask question/air noise sallym 0 218 03-07-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: sallym
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,724 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  [CPAP] Resmed airmini noise NYKP44 0 433 02-09-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: NYKP44
Question Resmed Autoset 10 buzzing noise - what now? mogulman 8 643 01-16-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Equipment] Airsense 10 Noise tblaster 4 374 01-15-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: tblaster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.