Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Climate line hose vs mask - adapter to connect?
I wanted to try the ResMed ClimateLine hose last night and discovered that it didn't fit the mask connector. Is there an adapter to allow that fit? Or does one need to get a mask that specifically fits that?

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, one end fits into the machine, but the other end is a standard 22 mm ruber fitting. Take a look at your old hose and see if you didn't remove the mask coupler and left it there.
Post Reply Post Reply
The hose size is an industry standard, . . one of the few things all manufacturers got right. Look in your old hose for a little plastic bushing. Most masks have one and is used as a quick disconnect.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

I do that all that time. Forget to remove the adapter. Grrrr.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-08-2016, 09:50 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: ...Look in your old hose for a little plastic bushing....

Thanks!
I found it, carefully pulled it out, and inserted it into the Climate Line. It had seemed attached to the old hose, previously, and I have crap for vision.

I'll see how that goes tonight.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resistance checking heated air hose...? S.L. Ping Beauty 1 43 4 hours ago
Last Post: pholynyk
  Dreamstation heated hose temp repair fix Corvette817 11 368 10-14-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Slow Cooker? [for disinfecting masks or hose] HalfAsleep 27 1,033 10-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Heated hose and stuffy nose skylark 7 254 10-05-2017, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  Climateline heated hose smells? skylark 12 285 10-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Last Post: skylark
  How does this hose attach? derekf 6 212 09-26-2017, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore
  [How to] Start a New Thread with the Right Subject Line! PaulaO2 41 3,388 09-19-2017, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94