Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Climate line tubing for A10 Autoset
Climate line tubing for A10 Autoset
So I have been on the treatment for just about 3 weeks. Going good by my standards even though I had some mask issues for a while.

So last week I had rainout a couple of times. Got me thinking to get a climate line hose.

Is there a place to turn on a heated hose on the ResMed A10 Airsense Autoset? I see standard tubing and another option for tubing. Nothing about heated hose.

Any advice would be helpful on how to turn on feature for a heated climate line hose. Thanks!

Inky1
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Climate line tubing for A10 Autoset
When the climate-line hose is attached, options become available in the menus.

It will know the climate-line is attached.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Like JustMongo said the machine will recognize your climate air line as soon has it's plugged!

I never had anything else but from what I heard it's a must!

Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
The climate line hose has been very helpful for me. With both the humidity and hose temp set to auto, I have the optimal amount of humidity minimizing dry mouth without having rainout. Prior to getting the heated hose, I had trouble getting enough moisture without rainout.

fos

PS. My wife minimizes simple carbohydrates and is careful about the content, quantity, and time of consumption of the complex carbs.
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  drying out tubing with machine sleepingbetterinFl 2 198 04-15-2024, 04:49 PM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 194 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  Using cleaning brushes in heated tubing TiredTom111 9 649 01-29-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 259 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111
  ResMed AirSense 11 + ClimateLine 11 Heated Tubing + Oxygen YankeeLaker 2 396 01-22-2024, 08:17 PM
Last Post: YankeeLaker
  Mold issue / cleaning CPAP (the unit, not tubing), Resmed S9 NightOwl42 9 838 01-19-2024, 11:29 PM
Last Post: NightOwl42
  Oxyair tubing for Resmed AS11? CactusJack2 2 428 12-25-2023, 05:44 PM
Last Post: CactusJack2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.