Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cloth Headband Sources
Cloth Headband Sources
Ok, I admit it, I am a bit cheap. My local sleep apena shop wanted $50 to sell me a cloth headband for my ResMed 10. Previously the owner had given them to me. Now she was going to take it from a full kit. Where do you get yours? How much is it and does it last?

Oh, I should add I am in Canada. Shipping and duty make a differance.

Thanks in advance,
Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cloth Headband Sources
I went to buy one from my local cpap shop. I think it cost $30 however they realised I was a customer already and just gave it to me for free. I have only had it for a few weeks now, so far so good I guess it will stretch over time though.

This is the one they gave me:

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cloth Headband Sources
A chin strap of some sort is on the check-list at the Lincare office I was at last week to get a new ASV machine. The RT was going through the check-list and noted I'd not be getting one. Even so, the context made it seem like it might be an accessory through the DME. I didn't ask about price or brand name, so I can't state what that might have been specifically.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trusted Sources for Disability Appeal PerChancetoDream 4 1,387 05-31-2023, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Anyone tried Muse S (headband) with CPAP full face mask? jtmAZ 6 1,577 12-27-2021, 10:19 PM
Last Post: socalsleeper
  Cloth masks Johnnyable 4 782 09-02-2021, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Johnnyable
  Sources for accurate information on coronoavirus sleepy1235 5 1,246 03-25-2020, 01:23 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  SleepWeaver 3D Cloth Mask RNeil 5 1,606 04-29-2019, 11:39 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  Headband to protect dry eyes? OneSnorer 4 1,366 09-26-2018, 01:26 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Airfit P10 Headband Clips eplantz 0 1,665 08-06-2016, 11:59 AM
Last Post: eplantz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.