Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ClimateLine Quick Connect with Dreamwear mask
ClimateLine Quick Connect with Dreamwear mask
I just got my new CPAP and I'm using the ClimateLine tube with my ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset. The quick connect adapter that came with the Philips DreamWear mask doesnt seem to go all the way into the end of the tube and im getting some leaking. it doesnt seem liek im getting bad readings with the seal, but im not sure if this is normal.

I just want to make sure I have it set up correctly.

Any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ClimateLine Quick Connect with Dreamwear mask
If you take the white part off the quick connect it will fit.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
The whole quick connect is 1 piece, and its all white. Im not sure what part you mean?
Post Reply Post Reply
If you had a prior mask, it may have left a bushing inserted in the hose end. The inside of the hose should feel like its outside, soft. If it feels like hard plastic then it is a bushing.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is my first mask, nothing that I know of was in the tube before I put the quick connect thing in.

Is it normal to have some leakage where the mask connects to the tube?
Post Reply Post Reply
Make sure the white part was not left in the hose when you tried to put the new mask onto the hose. If you did remove the old one or did not have one already in, take the white price off the mask and insert it into the hose without the mask attached. Once you have it fully on connect the mask.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamwear vs P30i Whacked 0 100 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Whacked
Question OSCAR Privacy and quick upload Fix? EasySleep 3 153 03-18-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Dreamwear frame sizing ahuman 3 349 02-23-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Connect Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus to Airsense 11 and Airmini? ICS55 2 344 02-18-2024, 11:10 PM
Last Post: ICS55
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 858 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  ResMed AirSense 11 + ClimateLine 11 Heated Tubing + Oxygen YankeeLaker 2 396 01-22-2024, 08:17 PM
Last Post: YankeeLaker
  Philips DreamWear FFM mask size question cps22 0 344 11-09-2023, 02:33 PM
Last Post: cps22

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.