Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ClimateLine Temp and Humidity Level
RE: ClimateLine Temp and Humidity Level
(07-12-2014, 07:16 PM)zonk Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 06:48 PM)bmxdadtoo Wrote: Just got the ClimateLine hose and not sure what temp to set it to. The default is 80 which I think might be too warm so I am going to start at 72 and work from there.

Any suggestions / recommendations?

Everyone is different, matter of trial and error

Thanks this is very helpful info as I am fairly new to autoset and I like the reports I am seeing. Looks like I am in better shape then I thought with an AHI 2.6. This is good right?
Post Reply Post Reply
AHI 2.6 is excellent. Good job. How are your leaks?
And BTW welcome to the forum.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-12-2014, 08:53 PM)bmxdadtoo Wrote: Thanks this is very helpful info as I am fairly new to autoset and I like the reports I am seeing. Looks like I am in better shape then I thought with an AHI 2.6. This is good right?
You,re welcome
For AHI and leak stuff, you can start a new thread
Its been considered AHI below 5 and leak below 24 L/m are good results
Lower numbers are better and how you feel is even better
Post Reply Post Reply
Not quite the same topic, but... I got a new AirSense 10 Autoset a few days ago, and this machine has an Auto Climate Control option. I don't like a lot of moisture and will begin to try Manual control. It is similar to the climate line in that the tube temp can be changed and the "Humidity" level from 0-8. My question is this:
Does anybody have an idea what the 0-8 levels actually relate to? Is it heat level and you get what you get with the humidity? Or, is it actually relative humidity? I will try 72F and level 2 tonight.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd like to throw in my question, too:

My S9 VPAP Adapt has an amber light always on, seeming to come from the humidifier top/side. Why doesn't it shut off when I don't have the machine on? Is this going to wear out my humidifier, and does it mean it's defective?

On the other hand, my husband's S9 Autoset shows the amber light only when on, then turns off appropriately.

We both have climate control on auto, and are running the same temp.
Post Reply Post Reply
You both should start your own threads so that you can get them properly answered.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-11-2014, 05:57 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: You both should start your own threads so that you can get them properly answered.

Will do. Was trying not to clutter up all the new threads with a minor issue.

Sorry...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bi-Level Help, Prisma 25ST Macka 0 85 03-21-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Macka
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 2,009 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 465 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  APAP->Bi-level Titrating sleepymf 8 586 03-11-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: sleepymf
  humidity level frustration sleepingbetterinFl 2 156 03-08-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  For those that have switched from PAP to Bi-level... CPAPnerd 7 431 01-23-2024, 05:26 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  ResMed AirSense 11 + ClimateLine 11 Heated Tubing + Oxygen YankeeLaker 2 356 01-22-2024, 08:17 PM
Last Post: YankeeLaker

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.