Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ClimateLineAir Tubing
ClimateLineAir Tubing
I have been trying the ResMed AirSense 10 with the ClimateLineAir tubing for about a month. I started out with the full face mask but found I kept knocking it to the side in my sleep causing leakage. I was switched to the Nasal Airpillows P10 yesterday. My problem has been hooking it up. I know it is pretty straight forward but I think part of the face mask tubing is stuck at the end of the main tube. Has anyone had this problem? I'm worried about damaging the hose if I pull too hard. I could bring it in to the sleep clinic but they can't see me for another week. Can anyone help? I've googled the topic to death (which is how I found this board) and reviewed You Tube videos but so far nothing has helped. Thanks for reading!

Best,
Jacqueline
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ClimateLineAir Tubing
pull it off dont think you can hurt it.They are made to interchange.
Post Reply Post Reply
The end of the climate hose has a rubber end that stays with hose , it has indents that your fingers fit into to wiggle and remove from mask.Hope it helps you.
Post Reply Post Reply
For what it's worth, my F&P Simplus came with a hose reducer. It is a gray littler connector that will stick in the hose. It takes some effort for it to come out.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks guys. I found an old post by JCarrera that explained the problem much better. In case anybody else has this problem in the future and finds THIS post I will try to explain better. At the end of the hose is a connector that swivels and is interchangeable with different face masks but not the nasal air pillows. The connector does not appear to come out but that is because just a little bit of plastic tubing peeks over the top of the grey indented rubber part. It seems part of the ClimateLineAir tubing but it's not. It's part of the extra piece. Soooo... when you separate the hose and swivel extension make sure you're not holding on to the hard plastic bit! Thanks everyone!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Jacqv21,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Glad you were able to figure out how to get your mask and ClimateLine tubing apart.
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-09-2015, 10:55 PM)joe johnston Wrote: The end of the climate hose has a rubber end that stays with hose , it has indents that your fingers fit into to wiggle and remove from mask.Hope it helps you.
Hi joe johnston,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Just a simple twisting motion...

I no longer ever disconnect my mask from the hose. The new P10 has the ability to remove the front part for washing...it just clicks in and out.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Trish and everybody ;-)
Post Reply Post Reply
There's a link in my signature line with a hint on how to take the rubber hose off the connector easily.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  drying out tubing with machine sleepingbetterinFl 2 200 04-15-2024, 04:49 PM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  Using cleaning brushes in heated tubing TiredTom111 9 649 01-29-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  ResMed AirSense 11 + ClimateLine 11 Heated Tubing + Oxygen YankeeLaker 2 396 01-22-2024, 08:17 PM
Last Post: YankeeLaker
  Mold issue / cleaning CPAP (the unit, not tubing), Resmed S9 NightOwl42 9 844 01-19-2024, 11:29 PM
Last Post: NightOwl42
  Oxyair tubing for Resmed AS11? CactusJack2 2 429 12-25-2023, 05:44 PM
Last Post: CactusJack2
  Tubing Mod to Reduce Resmed Airmini + Zephair adapter Inhalation Noise dil950 1 672 12-21-2023, 06:04 AM
Last Post: RSki
  GRRR. DME supplier shipped ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in a BAG DaveInDenver 4 561 11-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.