Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Climateline hose
Just received a Climateline heated hose for my new Airsense 10 auto set machine, the settings for the tubing are showing Auto after I plugged in the tubing, Are there any other settings ? Thanks, Rob
Post Reply Post Reply
You can change the humidity settings to manual, and set the humidity level and hose temperature separately. This generally yields higher humidity levels, but may take some trial and error.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks ! Rob
Post Reply Post Reply

I'd give the auto settings a chance first for a night or two before switching to manual. For instance, I only need average humidity and auto handles it fine most of the year.
Post Reply Post Reply
We keep are on manual. I run mine on 86F H on 7 my wife thinks that is toooooooo hot so hers is set on 82F H on 3.

Big improvement from running a unheated hose on auto.
2004-Bon Jovi
it'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy

Observations and recommendations communicated here are the perceptions of the writer and should not be misconstrued as medical advice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resistance checking heated air hose...? S.L. Ping Beauty 3 82 11 hours ago
Last Post: pholynyk
  Dreamstation heated hose temp repair fix Corvette817 11 378 10-14-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Slow Cooker? [for disinfecting masks or hose] HalfAsleep 27 1,040 10-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Heated hose and stuffy nose skylark 7 256 10-05-2017, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  Climateline heated hose smells? skylark 12 289 10-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Last Post: skylark
  How does this hose attach? derekf 6 217 09-26-2017, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore
  How long a hose did you get? HalfAsleep 10 296 09-17-2017, 08:54 PM
Last Post: SWsabre