Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Clinician Setting on Older S9 Machine:
RE: Clinician Setting on Older S9 Machine:
No worries I'll figure it out.. the problem was that I did not have an sd card reader so I ordered one and now would like to upload the SleepyHead programs to the Apnea Board (AB)
Woke up this morning feeling pretty good but as the morning wore on I get to feeling very lousy. I eventually took a nap and only slept for 25 minutes using my S9 machine. I uploaded the card and it said I did "perfect." 0.0 AHI and I had a pretty good afternoon... so If I can do that for 25 minutes I sure would like 6 or 7 hours of it... I'll take another look at the program. Found "export file" but still murky waters..
Post Reply Post Reply
You do not export the data from SleepyHead to Apnea Board. What you do is view the data on your computer. If you have questions about what you see there you can ask here. For tips on how to share with us what you see go here.

More info here.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh boy and all this time I thought I could get help reading the graphs.. there is no way I'm going to be able to do that.. Oh well.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-28-2016, 09:44 PM)DesertMax Wrote: Oh boy and all this time I thought I could get help reading the graphs..

That's right, you can. All you have to do is post them here!

Quote:there is no way I'm going to be able to do that.. Oh well.

No way you'll be able to do what?

Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have no idea what we are talking about? I thought we upload the file from the sd card.. so now upload graphs.. isn't that the same thing.. why so complicated?
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-28-2016, 10:04 PM)DesertMax Wrote: I have no idea what we are talking about? I thought we upload the file from the sd card.. so now upload graphs.. isn't that the same thing.. why so complicated?

I guess we're using different definitions for upload.

I think the reason it seems so complicated is that you're trying to understand it without doing it. I recommend you take it one step at a time.

First step, install SleepyHead on your computer.

Second step, take the SD card out of your machine, put it in your computer, launch SleepyHead and import the data.

Third step, look at the displays of your data that you see on your computer screen using SleepyHead.

Fourth step, upload SleepyHead screenshots to Apnea Board.

Sleepster

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks..
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok I have screen shots but in the past have only used Microsoft Word to produce them.. how do I save them as jpg or a file the forum likes?
Post Reply Post Reply
Been a while since I used SH; but, IIRC, it has a built in screenshot function.
Yup -- hit F12.

See this material:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_Forum
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey that works.. Ok here's one prelim file as a tester.. If it is readable I'll upload the rest or whatever is needed.. Thanks so much!!

[Image: Oq9HnoGl.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 155 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
Information NOTICE: New Clinician Manuals NOW AVAILABLE SuperSleeper 71 78,807 03-20-2024, 01:02 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,185 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 10 Max Pressure setting Tomt 13 856 03-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Tomt
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 251 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Air Sense 11 - Pressure Setting goblue2024 3 426 01-10-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  [CPAP] Need help with setting minimum pressure for my Father. Jamie Connor 2 385 01-07-2024, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Jamie Connor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.