Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Clinician mode for Intellipap 2
Just got the new Intellipap 2. Looks like a sweet machine that I will try tonight. Naturally, I wanted to mess with the clinician settings but nobody has posted a clinician manual.

So I winged it with guessing the access sequence for clinician settings and got it first time. You hold down the ramp button and the adjustment knob, then press the power on button.

This, essentially, is the same as the Intellipap except instead of pressing ramp and down, you press ramp and the knob.

The rest of the setting are self explanatory.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi AZCraig,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck with your new machine, much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy. and hang in there for more responses to your post
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-14-2016, 10:42 PM)AZCraig Wrote: Just got the new Intellipap 2.
... So I winged it with guessing the access sequence for clinician settings and got it first time. You hold down the ramp button and the adjustment knob, then press the power on button.

This, essentially, is the same as the Intellipap except instead of pressing ramp and down, you press ramp and the knob.

Hi AZCraig, welcome to Apnea Board.

Congratulations on your new machine, and thanks so much for the very useful info.

Take care,
--- Vaughn

Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment. The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies - not on matters concerning treatment for Sleep Apnea. I think it is now too late to change the name of the group but I think Voting Member group would perhaps have been a more descriptive name for the group.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apex Auto Apap/Cpap shuts off in CPAP mode razormarsh 6 92 2 hours ago
Last Post: OpalRose
Information [CPAP] New Clinician Manuals NOW AVAILABLE SuperSleeper 47 41,310 10-10-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Equipment] Z1 auto travel cpap mode change Aschaefer5 3 145 10-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Transfer IntelliPAP Smartlink Module between machines? firecat 1 79 10-06-2017, 02:13 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [Equipment] Intellipap 2 Compliance wrenny4fam 4 177 09-06-2017, 11:38 AM
Last Post: wrenny4fam
  [Admin Note] WANTED: CLINICIAN SETUP MANUAL for 60-series PR System One REMstar Plus w/ C-Flex SuperSleeper 4 339 08-27-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  What is " Auto CPAP mode"? mraroid 6 328 07-26-2017, 11:10 AM
Last Post: mraroid