Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Clinician mode for Intellipap 2
Clinician mode for Intellipap 2
Just got the new Intellipap 2. Looks like a sweet machine that I will try tonight. Naturally, I wanted to mess with the clinician settings but nobody has posted a clinician manual.

So I winged it with guessing the access sequence for clinician settings and got it first time. You hold down the ramp button and the adjustment knob, then press the power on button.

This, essentially, is the same as the Intellipap except instead of pressing ramp and down, you press ramp and the knob.

The rest of the setting are self explanatory.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Clinician mode for Intellipap 2
Hi AZCraig,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck with your new machine, much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy. and hang in there for more responses to your post
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-14-2016, 10:42 PM)AZCraig Wrote: Just got the new Intellipap 2.
... So I winged it with guessing the access sequence for clinician settings and got it first time. You hold down the ramp button and the adjustment knob, then press the power on button.

This, essentially, is the same as the Intellipap except instead of pressing ramp and down, you press ramp and the knob.

Hi AZCraig, welcome to Apnea Board.

Congratulations on your new machine, and thanks so much for the very useful info.

Take care,
--- Vaughn

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi AZ Craig - 
I am considering the IntelliPAP 2 to replace my six year old CPAP machine.  I'm writing to see how you like it after nearly two years of use.  Also, did you ever get a WRITTEN warranty statement with the machine?    Incredibly, I have had two DeVilbiss reps tell me that there is no write up of the alleged three-year warranty on device and humidifier that details what is included, what is not, when the warranty starts (at consumer purchase or at DEALER purchase as with Philips Respironics?), what is covered, what is not etc.  Typically this is contained within the User Manuals, but not with DeVilbiss.  

Are you still happy with the IntelliPAP 2?  Able to get to your detailed data with their SmartLink software?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey Bazza,
I have the Intellipap 2 and am happy with the machine. You do have to use SmartDesk to get detailed data. The software is a little clunky, but it does work and it's not that expensive. I purchased the software from Supplier #1. I have been using and comparing it with a Dreamstation lately, and although the machines respond a little differently, I can get good results with both. Hope this helps.
Best regards,

Analog
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 233 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 3 227 02-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AutoSet for Her Mode brainfoggysleeper 4 222 02-25-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: brainfoggysleeper
  [CPAP] CPAP in Silent Mode and Mask Useful life meaning aconti 5 443 12-17-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: aconti
  Changed my mother over to APAP Mode: Phaleronic 2 370 12-11-2023, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Resmed 11 autoset For Her mode help! HMG7450 10 652 11-15-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Flow Rate Interpretation and PAP Mode / Pressure Settings Suggestions ABC1234 3 592 10-16-2023, 07:34 PM
Last Post: ABC1234

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.