Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Clock Drift Offset
Clock Drift Offset
I tried to post this to Sleepyhead Bugtracker but keep getting a 404 error ... not found
Not really a bug, but thought I would report it anyway.

My CPAP time is 20 minutes behind my current timezone (Sydney Australia) so in preferences I have set CPAP clock drift to 20 minutes (Preferences.PDF).

When I look at the daily Screen (Daily.PDF) the current value at the cursor position shown above the graph on the left (A) appears to be the value from 20 minutes before where the cursor is positioned (B)

SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-2
Build Date: Apr 22 2016 14:39:45
Revision: cb213cc (master branch)
Graphics Engine: OpenGL

Philips Respironics
DreamStation
CPAP Pro (400X150)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Clock Drift Offset
Good explanation of the bug. I will pass along to JediMark, or better yet, you can do it yourself. You can join the Sleepyhead discussion on the Discord chat channel. Just follow this invitation https://discord.gg/ppp6A4

When you get there, go to the Chat with Dev discussion. You can post a message in that chat and add your images by pressing the + sign on the left of the text input. It would be great to have your contribution directly. We are getting close to releasing the new version 1.1.0 and this kind of bug fix is exactly what we want to crush. Welcome to the forum.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Clock Drift Offset
Happy to help and Thanks for the welcome
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP clock drift enhancement for OSCAR (multiple time-dependent corrections) tungpust 13 2,479 02-27-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: PjotterHasApn
  CPAP Time Drift drmaestro 5 1,351 02-27-2023, 01:12 AM
Last Post: PjotterHasApn
Idea Time Zones, and Clock Skews, and Poorly Designed Devices, Oh My! 0xdec0ded 8 1,089 05-09-2022, 10:03 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  (Bug) CPAP Graphs not showing data values with time drift Ratchick 2 645 06-22-2021, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Ratchick
  (OSCAR) Bookmarks not using clock offset properly Ratchick 4 830 05-11-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Ratchick
  made a hash of my A10 clock, trying to fix OSCAR cathyf 1 686 03-17-2021, 05:52 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  OSCAR clock drift bug orand 3 755 11-11-2020, 01:48 PM
Last Post: orand

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.