Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Clock time on Sleepy Head?
Question 
Clock time on Sleepy Head?
Hi all, and thanks in advance.  The time shown on Sleepy Head does not match my clock.  My alarm is set for 6:45 AM--I use my phone, so I know it is accurate.  It agrees with my computer also.  Sleepy Head says that my sessions end at 7:22:xx.  Is there a reasonable way to make Sleepy Head's clock agree with my phone and 'puter?
MikeyT

In the Thumb of Michigan.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Clock time on Sleepy Head?
SleepyHead (SH) just displays what it 'finds' in the data file. Date/time data are generated by the PAP so that's where you would adjust the settings.  That being said, it is important to pay closer attention to the start time than the end time; there could be factors that affect the final time reported which might skew the duration (such as file closing as only one example). I don't know of any PAP with this issue, yet the practice is worthy.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I was afraid of that. My machine is a
Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar Auto with A-FlexModel 560P - P117792088EBD
PAP Mode: APAP (Variable)
Any idea how to change that internal clock? I don't see anything in the settings.
MikeyT

Post Reply Post Reply
Philips clock settings are not user-adjustable. You can use the Adjust Clock Drift option in Sleepyhead in the menu: File/Preferences/CPAP Adjust Clock Drift, to advance or retard the displayed time on charts. It may take some experimentation until you get the results you want.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks   I'm going to try that.
MikeyT

Post Reply Post Reply
I just tried it, and it works!    like
MikeyT

Post Reply Post Reply
It looks like you're only dealing with -37 minutes of adjustment. Good luck!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 217 03-27-2024, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,456 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 105 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 627 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 245 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 175 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  Syncing Airsense 10 clock IAXEM 0 111 03-06-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: IAXEM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.