Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: Whats your First Coffee of the Day
This poll is closed.
Cappuccino
12.50%
3 12.50%
Latte
12.50%
3 12.50%
Espresso
12.50%
3 12.50%
Instant
4.17%
1 4.17%
Mocha
0%
0 0%
Americano
4.17%
1 4.17%
Filter Coffee
37.50%
9 37.50%
I Drink Tea
4.17%
1 4.17%
I Dont Drink Any
12.50%
3 12.50%
I Dont Know
0%
0 0%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Coffee Heaven
I drink decaf coffee. And decaf tea, too.
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I didn't vote because I like any kind of coffee as long as it's strong with plenty of cream, and sweet. I drink one cup in the morning unless it's a special occasion- out for dinner or at a party.
Post Reply Post Reply
If I can get a decent espresso (usually latte or cappuccino) I'll go for that, but my go-to is filter coffee since that's what we have in the office. I also have a Keurig brewer at home which makes filter coffee extremely convenient. Maybe too much so.

I really should switch to espresso since it has less caffeine than filter coffee. It's unfortunately too rare/expensive still in the U.S.
Post Reply Post Reply

(04-14-2012, 01:03 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: I voted for filtered coffee... but I'll drink just about any type that's offered to me.

Oh, by the way, moved this to Off-Topic since it's not really directly related to sleep apnea.

Smile

I won't do instant coffee!! lol Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-14-2012, 01:12 PM)Sleepster Wrote: I drink decaf coffee. And decaf tea, too.

I bought some 1/2 the caffeine coffee but it wasn't strong enough in flavor so I went back to the regular coffee and just use less of it now. I drink a few cups of coffee most days and then drink water the rest of the time (I also count the water that I make coffee with lol)
Post Reply Post Reply
Latte, Flat White or occasionally Cappuccino.
Post Reply Post Reply

I'm back on the good stuff now. Coffee, tea, etc. I used to avoid caffeine because I thought it was interfering with my sleep. It wasn't caffeine, it was obstructive sleep apnea.

I feel normal again.
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome back to the fold, Sleepster. CoffeeCoffeeCoffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National Coffee Day (US) justMongo 8 424 09-30-2016, 10:42 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Sacked for having a cup of coffee on the job zonk 44 2,924 06-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: FrankNichols
  Coffee - latte GrammaBear 20 1,527 01-22-2016, 05:00 PM
Last Post: S10wanderer
  Good news: No link between coffee consumption and common type of irregular heartbeat DeepBreathing 13 1,071 12-13-2015, 06:44 PM
Last Post: JohnnyH
  Where is the best coffee in the world? zonk 62 4,310 10-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Last Post: zonk
  New Coffee We Tried me50 46 4,704 08-30-2015, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Health] Coffee / Caffeine aussiefilo 13 1,769 07-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Last Post: PositiveMe123