Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

NEED feed back on A new mask
Question 
NEED feed back on A new mask
I just got a new mask to try. It is a resperonics full life mask by PHILIPS.It is lighter than my Resmed Mirage Quattro. it has wider straps, they said it is a full face BUT it also has a built in chin strap I guess to keep your mouth closed.ALSO NO FOREHEAD PIECE !!! looks like just what the Dr. ordred. NOW WILL IT WORK? any one have experiance with this contraption. I will hook it to the same machine my resmed vpap s heated resivoir. let me hear about it Nervous
Dan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: NEED feed back on A new mask
I think this is the same mask.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-old-forum
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi HILLTOPPER, I can understand you being nervis about trying the new mask. Of course, if you don't try it, you won't know if it will work or not, (Ha-Ha.)
Best of luck with it and I hope it works out for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I've read good reviews about F&P 431 FFM so bought used one ($20) to try after washing and if worked might keep when my nose get congested
otherwise goes to cpap masks trash bin. the 431 goes under the chin
[Image: ed20af8a-0f4c-4cda-91a8-fa65e2283024]
http://www.youtube.com/user/fphealthcare
Post Reply Post Reply
I found a pic of my mask

click on link
Admin edit: [to comply with rules, visible direct link to DME commercial site was removed and replaced with actual picture (below): - thanks. -SS]

[Image: FullLife-Full-Face.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-08-2012, 09:55 AM)HILLTOPPER Wrote: I found a pic of my mask

[Image: FullLife-Full-Face.jpg]

I have used it 2 nights 1 night ok at best last night great. a few more adjustments and I think--- just think it might be a good mask fgor me!!
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been using the new mask for a few months now. I had to get rid of the "M" pillow I got ahold of a large and put it on the frame = PERFECT for me. Dancing
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2012, 07:20 PM)HILLTOPPER Wrote: I just got a new mask to try. It is a resperonics full life mask by PHILIPS.It is lighter than my Resmed Mirage Quattro. it has wider straps, they said it is a full face BUT it also has a built in chin strap I guess to keep your mouth closed.ALSO NO FOREHEAD PIECE !!! looks like just what the Dr. ordred. NOW WILL IT WORK?

Personally the only thing I use from Philips is their screwdrivers.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have one of those for a backup if my #1 mask goes out till parts come in.
I liked it. My only gripe was the long plastic wings tend to dig in the sides of my face sometimes, but it seals up nicely and is fairly comfortable to work with.

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Product Suggestions To Help Prevent Back Sleeping mawaw1992 6 173 04-07-2024, 09:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Glad to Have a Back-up, RM 11 Sent Back for Repair somewherein413 4 151 04-04-2024, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Back to CPAP for UARS, help interpreting graphs dcg494 2 203 04-02-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: dcg494
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 5,418 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 594 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 1,001 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 4 449 02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.