Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Coffee and Sleep
(03-10-2013, 11:35 PM)vsheline Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 07:24 PM)Ugly Wrote: Me? I'm a Coke® addict. Drinking one right now in fact. <burrrp!>

Hi Sean,

By the way, fructose (sugared coke and many other sodas are full of the stuff) will cause cirrhosis of the liver if over-done.

I watched a medical documentary on High Fructose Corn Surup, on which a research doctor said "Fructose is like alcohol wihout the buzz." VERY hard on the liver.

I think 100% pure grape juce is also extremely high in fructose.

I recall seeing a WelchAde commercial starring Fred Flintstone & Barney Rubble. It was said that the stuff contained "levulose" the secret ingredient to give you energy. I had to look it up. Nowadays it's called "fructose."
Post Reply Post Reply
I drink ONE pot of Coffee . No more than ONE pot.Thats only 12 cups. I have diabetes, sleep apnia, high blood pressure. low blood oxygen +over weight. I stopped Coffee For 2 months just to see.. No differance, So I just drink away. I put my mask on, turn the oxygen on to the hose THEN sleep like a baby every night all night!!!
Coffee Bed Coffee
heck I'm gonna go get a cup right now its 9:00 pm Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
You know the coffee is just right when you have to pull it outta the pot with pliers.

Smile
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  events, alcohol, coffee and masks storywizard 16 3,115 06-03-2015, 09:32 PM
Last Post: MaddMike
  [News] The Scientifically Best Time to Drink Coffee cbramsey 11 3,264 11-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Bompa
  Coffee drinkers may live longer, study suggests SuperSleeper 11 4,485 05-18-2012, 04:54 AM
Last Post: Bompa