Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Coffee - latte
(10-25-2015, 11:12 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Speaking of Halloween, we got 113 children last year. I'm thinking of leaving town for the day. Unsure

Or, I could give them a pumpkin spice k cup and they would never come back. Grin
Yep, sounds like a plan.

If you're giving away Pumpkin Spice K cups, then you better dig 'deep' in your wallet because I looked online and it costs around $13 for 14 of them rascals plus $6.95 shipping and handling. I had to stop at Wal-Mart for diabetic stuff this morning and they had Pumpkin Spice, already ground, for $7.95. Got myself one bag and will enjoy every drop. Grin

(10-25-2015, 11:12 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Or, I could give them a pumpkin spice k cup and they would never come back. Grin
Yep, sounds like a plan.

Are you turning into the Evil Witch of the North, Rose??? Oh-jeez Big Grin
If she is the Evil Witch of the North, then she will be the most popular one in her county.

(10-25-2015, 05:44 PM)PaytonA Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 11:12 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Or, I could give them a pumpkin spice k cup and they would never come back. Grin
Yep, sounds like a plan.

Are you turning into the Evil Witch of the North, Rose??? Oh-jeez Big Grin

Lolabove
Payton, this is how nice I have been in the past. I placed a couple bowls filled with candy and left outside the front door because I wasn't going to be home.

Guess what I found when I got home? No candy and no bowls! Sad
Crazy kids!

I guess they did not want you to be forced to clean anything up!! Oh-jeez Dont-know
Why ruin perfectly good coffee by adding pumpkin to it. I'll save my pumpkin spice for my pumpkin pie.

BTW, Keurig now has My K-Cups for the 2.0 machines so you can use your own coffee. They run about $15 and I ordered one yesterday when I placed the order for my wife's Chai latte.

Homer

(10-26-2015, 01:08 PM)Homerec130 Wrote: Why ruin perfectly good coffee by adding pumpkin to it. I'll save my pumpkin spice for my pumpkin pie.

BTW, Keurig now has My K-Cups for the 2.0 machines so you can use your own coffee. They run about $15 and I ordered one yesterday when I placed the order for my wife's Chai latte.

Homer

I bought the Keurig 2.0 for my younger son last Christmas as a gift. Keurig told me then that they were working on a cup so you can use your own coffee........sure took them long enough !!!

Well folks, I bought a single serve coffeemaker that uses nothing but your own coffee back some time ago. I did not like the idea of someone else choosing what I could choose from or the cost involved. That was back when my wife thought that she was going to go decaf. I could not stand the thought.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
(10-26-2015, 01:08 PM)Homerec130 Wrote: Why ruin perfectly good coffee by adding pumpkin to it. I'll save my pumpkin spice for my pumpkin pie.

Homer

Let us know how the reusable K-cup works OK? Was wondering if they work well and if they are easy to clean?

Your wife has good taste in choosing Chai latte.

Speaking of coffee, the wife just scored a KONA French Press Coffee Tea & Espresso Maker on amazon for $1. free shipping. She received a coupin on the facebook.

[Image: frenchpress0_.jpg]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National Coffee Day (US) justMongo 8 294 09-30-2016, 10:42 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Sacked for having a cup of coffee on the job zonk 44 2,697 06-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: FrankNichols
  Good news: No link between coffee consumption and common type of irregular heartbeat DeepBreathing 13 1,010 12-13-2015, 06:44 PM
Last Post: JohnnyH
  Where is the best coffee in the world? zonk 62 4,144 10-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Last Post: zonk
  New Coffee We Tried me50 46 4,429 08-30-2015, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Health] Coffee / Caffeine aussiefilo 13 1,691 07-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Last Post: PositiveMe123
  so hard to get a good coffee Paptillian 38 5,833 05-24-2015, 08:40 PM
Last Post: 2PAPs