Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Collapse Events Breakdown pie chart
I've read through all the tutorials and still can't figure out how to eliminate that pie chart in the left side column so that I could have everything important included in one screenshot. Help? Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
Function key 8 is a toggle for turning it on and off.

Menu View, Daily Sidebar also turns it on and off.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
F8 toggles the entire left pane with all the statistics on and off. Leave that on.

Go to the menu and click on File/Preferenes/Appearance. The pie chart is a checkmark halfway down the page on the right. "Show event breakdown pie chart"
Post Reply Post Reply

Awesome! Thanks. Will try that.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to reset oximeter events (pulse, spo2) fizassist 2 223 08-09-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: fizassist
  SleepyHead data chart luiscowley 4 296 06-14-2017, 05:18 PM
Last Post: luiscowley
  How to hide Pie Chart (on left) on SleepyHead? WantoSleep 2 309 05-19-2017, 07:31 PM
Last Post: WantoSleep
  AHI chart in Sleepyhead Overview disappeared Russatrice 5 375 02-24-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: LC_55
  sleepy head. length of events available ? stephenrudolph 2 428 08-01-2016, 01:43 PM
Last Post: stephenrudolph
  Sleepyhead Beta 2 not reporting events correctly FrankNichols 8 841 05-16-2016, 08:25 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Sleepyhead Beta2 BUG - no events on graph FrankNichols 5 598 04-24-2016, 10:14 AM
Last Post: FrankNichols