Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Automatic Oximetry Cleanup
Automatic Oximetry Cleanup
I'd like to know what the cutoff is for the elimination of artifact induced data.  Can it be changed?  What I saw when I tried using it was that almost the entire session's data was deleted, either because it was impacted by artifact or because it was under the threshold for being a desaturation event, and I cannot tell which.  For now, I am not going to use the feature until I can know the answers, since I don't want to throw away information about desaturations just because they are below the level I set in Viatom for notifications, if that indeed is part of what is going on.  I am quite sure that there was not movement going on all night, so I must assume that cleanup is including elimination of data that was under the threshold I set in Viatom ORing App.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions about the Oximetry Preferences setting.... Lucky7 4 152 03-23-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: croc297
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 134 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Can't set custom oximetry options in OSCAR Pixel Ninja 1 674 07-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  using OSCAR for Contec CMS50F oximetry ...without any CPAP data? sleepymon 2 632 02-20-2023, 04:08 AM
Last Post: sleepymon
Question OSCAR Oximetry Pulse Rate Events - In Excessive Amounts (?) DavidEsp 4 858 02-17-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
Question OSCAR Oximetry Preferences - Pulse Change Events - How Re-apply to Existing Data? DavidEsp 2 618 02-17-2023, 05:16 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  What does "Automatic Oximetry Cleanup" do exactly? YouTakeMyBreathAway 3 568 01-10-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: YouTakeMyBreathAway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.