Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Comfort settings for DreamWear masks.
Comfort settings for DreamWear masks.
I received the Clinician's manual for the Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP .  In the Provider mode screen under comfort settings there is a screen for Mask Type.  The settings are X1 through X5.  The manual says "Refer to packagging of your mask to identify the resistance setting for your mask."  I have none of the packaging for the masks my wife has, as they were all given to her by different providers at UCLA.  In fact all of them are marked "not for home use" as they are probably samples.  Does anyone have a chart for the DreamWear nasal pillows, full face, and the nasal mask that doesn't have the pillows. This is apparently some sort of resistance setting.  Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Comfort settings for DreamWear masks.
Perhaps this forum thread will help... http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...F24%2F2017).
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Comfort settings for DreamWear masks.
I have a Dreamwear under nose nasal mask.  The booklet said X1.  I don't know about the other masks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 345 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
  Dreamwear frame sizing ahuman 3 295 02-23-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 783 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Switched masks and adjustment period sleepingbetterinFl 1 219 01-21-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 4 410 01-20-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  What is the most comfortable pressure and settings if comfort is the only goal? hejohoo 2 316 01-20-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Other masks to try? acordeon 5 495 01-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Expat31

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.