Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Comparable machine
Comparable machine
I have a system one bipap Auto sv p960 machine and possibly looking at replacing it.... I see that the ResMed machines are preferred here... So what machine model would be comparable for when I talk to my doctor to make sure my script spells it out perfectly?  I looked online and they make several different models and couldn't really figure it out as there was like 3 that seemed to have similar features....
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Comparable machine
The machine you want is the Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV.

https://www.resmed.com/us/en/consumer/pr...0-asv.html
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 99 105,654 04-23-2019, 06:50 AM
Last Post: bonjour
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 2,366 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Which nasal mask is comparable to the mirage fx jamescox145 4 530 08-28-2017, 06:08 PM
Last Post: jamescox145
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 13 2,304 05-04-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.