Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Comparing AHI between CPAP and For Her
Forgot one: I also take CoQ10 to help prevent migraine.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Beej,
I know this is a bit off topic, but just wanted to say that your not alone with the migraines and vertigo.
I don't suffer from painful headache type migraines, but mostly the "ocular migraine." The first time I experienced an ocular migraine was pretty scary. There is no pain with these, but part of your vision blurs. All you can see is like watching a flashing and pulsating type light show. Mine were brought on by stress, especially when I was still working. I've opted not to take medications as they last from 15 seconds up to a minute, and don't cause pain. I haven't had a vertigo attack for over a year now. I take an array of vitamins like CoQ10, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C and B, which help.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2015 peer reviewed article comparing a bench test of 11 APAPs robysue 4 1,058 12-06-2016, 07:06 AM
Last Post: cands
  Research Article comparing CPAP machines stephennic 0 454 09-10-2016, 07:27 AM
Last Post: stephennic
  SleepyHead and comparing AHI results botha 8 2,458 10-28-2013, 04:20 PM
Last Post: eviltim
Ohmy Comparing Oximeters - I should have known better... Moriarty 34 8,799 02-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Last Post: DocWils