Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] DreamMapper dissatisfaction
RE: DreamMapper dissatisfaction
What is shocking to me is, the Encore software that came with my Restar Auto in 1999 has a ton more capability than this Dreammapper. It's like these guys took a stupid pill. They must have another software app for physicians as there is no way any doctor could pull any relevant data from Dreammapper. Clearly the machine tracks a whole lot of variables that can be used in Oscar, so it's there. I think it's just a function of figuring out what software suite they have that's designed for the Doctors.
Post Reply Post Reply
Encore is still available. You can download it from our private links and files forum. There are two versions - one is "lite" and the other is "pro" and some machines work with one but not the other.

However, OSCAR is probably easier to use and is well-understood by people of the forums. There will be an update coming in the not-too-distant future with a completely re-written routine for handling Philips machines so a lot of the existing bugs and incompatibilities (inherited from SleepyHead) will be resolved.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's great news - I have been using Oscar and I've been a little surprised with the variability from night to night on the AHI.  Is there a listing of the issues that are being tracked and that will be addresses with the next update?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamMapper - "Total Disconnects" ? StratCat48 1 449 11-27-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Conflicting results from PSG and Dreammapper csl1 9 687 09-01-2023, 02:52 PM
Last Post: csl1
  Phillips DreamMapper APP & Dreamstation 2 Data breathingeasy 0 414 05-11-2023, 08:32 PM
Last Post: breathingeasy
  DS2 vs DreamMapper - A Quandry of Numbers StratCat48 4 917 06-17-2022, 07:08 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  A Favor if You Have the DreamMapper via a PC StratCat48 2 654 12-15-2021, 04:27 PM
Last Post: S. Manz
  DS1>DS2 and DreamMapper Access with PC Issue StratCat48 4 1,282 10-27-2021, 07:40 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  [Equipment] new Dreamstation 2 [DreamMapper connectivity] ttfespe 5 1,172 04-25-2021, 08:34 PM
Last Post: ttfespe

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.