Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Need a little help please
Need a little help please
Hello All,
I just started back up on CPAP again after several years of not being on it. Moved from a Resperonics RemStar C-Flex to a new RemStar Auto, DOM System One series 60 A-Flex. It is very nice, quiet. With the older machine I had the software and ready to look at the data. This new machine has an SD card. Not a problem for me. I have downloaded the Rescan Software, but it will not read the data. It sees the sd card and has a green check mark next to it with a message saying "ResScan does not recognize this data. Please delete data or connect another device."
I have put the data on a USB stick and loaded that with the rusults being the same.
Anybody have any suggestions.
-Wally-
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need a little help please
(10-15-2012, 12:42 AM)Mundgyver Wrote: Hello All,
I just started back up on CPAP again after several years of not being on it. Moved from a Resperonics RemStar C-Flex to a new RemStar Auto, DOM System One series 60 A-Flex. It is very nice, quiet. With the older machine I had the software and ready to look at the data. This new machine has an SD card. Not a problem for me. I have downloaded the Rescan Software, but it will not read the data. It sees the sd card and has a green check mark next to it with a message saying "ResScan does not recognize this data. Please delete data or connect another device."
I have put the data on a USB stick and loaded that with the rusults being the same.
Anybody have any suggestions.
-Wally-

ResScan does not work with Respironics machines. It's only for ResMed machines.

You'll need a current version of Encore Basic or Encore Pro to read the data from a Respironics 60 series machine.

The free SleepyHead software works with older PRS1 machines but not with the 60 series machines yet.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-15-2012, 12:42 AM)Mundgyver Wrote: I have downloaded the Rescan Software, but it will not read the data.
welcome to forum
Resscan is ResMed software for ResMed machine only and cannot be used with any other machines
for now SleepyHead don,t support PRS1 60 series machines (only 50 series machines)
you need Respironcis EncoreBasic software

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Mundgyver,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
For some reason I thought that this clinical software was suppose to be able to read it. I have the Encor Viewer Ver1 and Ver2 software that worked for my C-flex older machine but neither of these will recognize the data from this new A-Flex. Seems to me that these companies make it a bit of a pain for people to be able to see their own data. Any suggestions where the best place is to get the software I need to view the data. Thanks. -Wally-
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.