Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Compliance times on Philips Dreamstation
Compliance times on Philips Dreamstation
I just started using my CPAP machine about a week ago, and so far found this forum a valuable resource!

I was wondering if anyone knows about what timetables the Philips DreamStation uses when measuring compliance time. I found that most machines start the day at 12 noon and ends at 11:59am the next day. But my machine is recording something different. Say for example I take a nap from 11:30am to 2:00pm, after sleeping 8 hours the prior night. My machine says I used it for 10.5 hours. Did my machine include this session entirely the prior nights data?

Thanks for your help!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Compliance times on Philips Dreamstation
it all averages out in the end. all the compliance report shows is number of hours per 'day' whatever that is... it doesn't care how those hours are arranged.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jeroen1758,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2016, 01:41 PM)jeroen1758 Wrote: I just started using my CPAP machine about a week ago, and so far found this forum a valuable resource!

I was wondering if anyone knows about what timetables the Philips DreamStation uses when measuring compliance time. I found that most machines start the day at 12 noon and ends at 11:59am the next day. But my machine is recording something different. Say for example I take a nap from 11:30am to 2:00pm, after sleeping 8 hours the prior night. My machine says I used it for 10.5 hours. Did my machine include this session entirely the prior nights data?
The short answer is "Yes"---the PR's LCD data reflects all the data recorded in the last 24 hour "day".

Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 40 3,219 9 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,959 348,920 Yesterday, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 318 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 181 28,813 03-10-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 221 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,069 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Irregular flow rate 3 or 4 times a night showing in OSCAR Provolone 4 389 02-21-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Provolone

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.