Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Compliance times
Compliance times
I’m new to this.  I have to do a 30 day compliance on a Resmed Airsense.
My doctor wants to get the compliance done before we tackle getting the sleep stuff sorted out.

So he is advising me to do four hours during the day while sitting watching tv.

I have one question.  Does the Resmed day run from noon to noon? 

Thanks
Alex.
RE: Compliance times
Hi g1ant! Welcome

Yes, Resmed's day runs from noon to noon.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
I’m sorry but your Dr. sounds like a nut job. A savvy Dr. would kill 2 birds with one stone.
Thank you.  That helps a lot.

My doctor has his reason which I accept and support.  Everyone’s situation is different.  Mine is tricky, but as you aren’t my doctor I will keep that to myself.
Boy you gotta love a doctor who admits your therapy is awful, so bad he wants you to effectively lie about compliance instead of trying to meet it, thus to use your machine enough during the day that you do not need nighttime usage to meet compliance.

i CALL FOWL (and no I didn't mispell it. ) I'm sure Dr. Duck is just fine!

Stepping down from Dave's sarcastic stool.
Sorry for being so harsh! I have been so frustrated with all my sleep Dr. and it seems to be common around here. My view is, if you Dr. doesn’t use cpap there clueless.  Sorry again.
My, what a bunch of self opinionated people on here. I got the answer that I want so I’ll delete the thread and leave all you self appointed “doctors” to it.
If you do that your therapy will suffer. These guys are the best of the best. They can actually explain it, you follow there instructions and you see results.
@ g1ant.

You're really stepping off on the wrong foot here. This forum and it's members are a gold mine worth of experience, education, and rock solid advice. 

Take some time and listen to them! You walk away, and it's YOUR loss.
g1ant,
Eventually, you figure out that your doctor isn't going to be that helpful.

Yep, we might be opinionated, but we've seen this so many times. We'll be here to help you when you're ready.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Waking up 10+ times a night Valtor 5 118 Yesterday, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Valtor
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Irregular flow rate 3 or 4 times a night showing in OSCAR Provolone 4 411 02-21-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Provolone
  [Treatment] Aerophagia + Long Sleep Times jambo99 1 216 02-07-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,454 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Insurance Compliance and Changing My Own Pressure Brennie 3 433 11-27-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Wrong times on my OSCAR graphs Steve P 1 459 07-16-2023, 06:25 PM
Last Post: David Clark

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.