Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Computer Monitor Display
Computer Monitor Display
I have a 32" high resolution computer monitor that was making the print on some of my reports so small I couldn't read them. So I went to the Oscar.exe file under Properties/Compatability and made a change which did allow me to see the reports but now when I go to post a screenshot of my charts it only captures a small portion of the screen. Now I can't remember what the setting was on which did allow me to capture the full screen of the charts. If someone knows what my problem is please advise me what to do.

Thanks,
Mark
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Computer Monitor Display
If you are trying to create charts to post on the forum, you should be using the F12 or View/ Screenshot method, rather than printing to PDF. It's unclear to me which report you are trying to create.

In older versions, we had a work-around for ultra high resolution monitors in the older Sleepyhead version. This may work for Oscar with your screen http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...n_Monitors Where Sleepyhead.exe is mentioned, substitute Oscar.exe.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I wasn't trying to print. It was the Statistics page I could not see the data because it was too small. Now when I hit the F12 key it only takes a screenshot of a small portion of the screen.
Post Reply Post Reply
I followed the instructions in the link you sent but making that change is what prevents me from getting a full screenshot of my charts now. I am trying to get back to the original setting but everything I try hasn't fixed the problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
Isn't there a default reset in OSCAR? If so, that may be the way to go, but it'll likely reset more than just the setting that's gone rogue.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just figured out how to fix my problem. Thanks for the help.

Mark
Post Reply Post Reply
ok great, glad you got it fixed
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
if you can describe what you did, it may help others with the same problem.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use Windows 10 on a pc and went into display settings. On the Display page is where you can choose the resolution you want and what percentage you want to scale the display. It showed that I had recently made an adjustment to the display and gave me the option to undo it. I clicked on that and everything was back to normal.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am having the same problem, did you adjust the resolution in Oscar or in Windows?  I don't want to make a global change to windows but I can't read the reports or the graphs.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 110 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Dell XPS-13 Laptop & OSCAR Display Resolution 44tonner 2 221 03-04-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: 44tonner
  Need Computer drivers for Contec CMS50D+ Oximeter TomElgin 3 293 03-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Time Display Discrepancy BeardedPAP 2 718 11-25-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: CWest
Exclaimation Import CSV from computer KK7X 2 593 10-29-2023, 05:27 PM
Last Post: KK7X
  Dreamstation 2 - so what can I monitor? p123 2 471 10-02-2023, 09:28 AM
Last Post: p123
  Event type display MarkChap 8 970 09-16-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.