Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Computer mouse alternatives
I just haven't got the patience. And I have a US Southern accent. It hated me. Perhaps some day I will try again.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Been using the Bamboo off and on. It is great for web browsing. Tried to draw with it but I ain't an artist by no means. Sent one to my niece (who is an artist) and said "This is why I write gooder than I draw". Got her to laugh anyway.

I need a wrist support.

Oh, and Logitech is sending me yet another trackball. I offered again to send them the dead one but they declined.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-29-2013, 09:32 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Oh, and Logitech is sending me yet another trackball. I offered again to send them the dead one but they declined.

Apparently they're having quality control issues with it and they've gotten so many returns that they're not asking folks to return them to "prove" the failure because they already know it's junk, and they don't want to create more work for their "Returns Assessment Department".

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross Sudden computer shutdown DeepBreathing 26 1,453 11-28-2016, 12:50 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Computer Monitor Linearity surferdude2 6 560 10-31-2016, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Perchas
  Need computer help......... GrammaBear 33 2,485 01-14-2016, 03:54 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Ghost Computer Drives PaytonA 3 721 07-12-2015, 09:35 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  2 OSs, one computer and two drives ? justMongo 9 1,775 05-25-2015, 09:21 AM