Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] N30i/P30i Nasal Mask Sleeves
N30i/P30i Nasal Mask Sleeves
Hi

My mask sleeves are coming out, they aren't being held into the arms. Looks like the arm has lost its strength or shape and thus they aren't holding the sleeve tightly enough.

Any ideas on hold the get the strength back into the arms or other way to stop the sleeve coming out?

Thanks.

Alan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: N30i/P30i Nasal Mask Sleeves
The rubber sleeve & the plastic arm need to be even, if the outside sleeve exceed the plastic one you will have a bad connection. 

On my p30i, i have to push hard to connect them. You have to ear a loud ''click '' to know they are well connected or else the only 

thing i can see is that the plastic arm is cracked, otherwise i can't se anything else.

sb.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the opposite problem earlier where I could not remove the parts without almost breaking it. I put lanolin on the joint and that made taking them apart easier.

In your case, I would make sure that the connection on both ends are clean and dry.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

Your Signature says you are using an Airmini. If this is still the case, ResMed claims the P30i is not compatible with the AirMini. I don't know what the incompatibility is, but perhaps this is playing a part(?)

Also, it could be the picture, but the color of the sleeve and plastic arm seems more yellowish than mine - how old is the mask part? Could it be that it's reached it service life?

Hope this helps,

Mikey
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  N30i [what mask setting] Airsense 10 AutoSet Topdogg7505 8 3,235 04-20-2024, 10:02 AM
Last Post: ahfairley
  Adjusting to Nasal Pillow Mask DenKen31 9 1,014 04-12-2024, 09:57 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
  Dreamwear vs P30i Whacked 0 129 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Whacked
  How can I rectify skin breakage from nasal mask? evenflow 2 180 03-20-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,284 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Mask(s) to use after nasal surgery? Wonderlight 17 4,401 03-08-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: DoubtFire61
  Resmed P30i Nasal Pillow Fix cjtownsend1 1 332 02-25-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.