Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] No data on a Resmed S8
RE: No data on a Resmed S8
(11-03-2015, 09:34 PM)jonde Wrote: Does it need the smart card to display data?
No. Actually, unlike S9 and AirSesnse 10, the S8 store all data on the machine including detailed data. You only insert the data card in the machine when you want to copy the data on the data card and once data copied on the data card, you'll need to remove it

Post Reply Post Reply
I replaced my data card in my S8 after downloading the data but then I downloaded the data daily except when on vacation. When on vacation, I often left my data card in the machine for 5-7 days. No problem.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
With the external storage device out of consideration, and if an erase/restore to default does't fix it, the machine is probably broken. I wonder if the internal storage is a plug in unit which can be re-seated.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2015, 01:25 PM)PaytonA Wrote: When on vacation, I often left my data card in the machine for 5-7 days. No problem.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Leaving the data card in the machine wouldn't get any additional data but then when on vacation, removing the data card for safe keeping is the last thing on your mind .................... Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
It is hard to tell what the last thing on my mind really is!!

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Old thread but for anyone that searches for this and needs a fix

There is a battery on the motherboard that needs to be replaced. Once changed your unit will store data for a certain amount of time. It clears itself at 12pm.

The second manual shows how to disassemble
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 232 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 461 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does Resmed even ask for your permission before uploading your data ? S. Manz 18 2,040 12-23-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Chainsawgod
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,371 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] How to send data from older Resmed Airsense 10 to sleep doctor? silverchief2 6 761 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: silverchief2
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite stuck "erasing all data", bricked User3001 0 255 11-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: User3001
  Getting data off a Resmed Escape II Gralli 3 423 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Gralli

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.