Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Configuring FlashAir Cards.
Configuring FlashAir Cards.
Hi:

I have a Toshiba FlashAir card, and I have had success downloading data from it wirelessly in AP mode by restarting my S9 and connecting the card to my iMac. But I'd like to be able to configure the card to Station mode and have it permanently connected with no timeout.

Reconfiguring the card seems to be impossible, because mounting it on my computer and editing the config file simply causes the S9 to erase the data and restore the original configuration.

Likewise, I've been unable to configure through the Browser as the author of FlashPAP suggests. CenturyLink grabs any attempt I make as a bad page request.

Any suggestions? Otherwise, I'm doomed to rebooting my machine every couple of days and mounting the card directly.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Configuring FlashAir Cards.
There are a couple of threads concerning the Flashair card. Here is one that might help: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...shAir+card
Regards;
Lex Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
How old is your S9? Mine doesn't seem to care about other contents on the card, but I think others have had issues on older S9s. seems like there was a thread at some point on the order to do things in so that the S9 wouldn't choke on the card, but I can't find it now.
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-01-2015, 08:34 PM)DariaVader Wrote: How old is your S9? Mine doesn't seem to care about other contents on the card, but I think others have had issues on older S9s. seems like there was a thread at some point on the order to do things in so that the S9 wouldn't choke on the card, but I can't find it now.

Mine is about 4 years old.
Post Reply Post Reply
it may be that you can view the contents of the card while showing hidden files, and delete the hidden indexing info mac or win likes to write to the card, and that might solve your issue.

This thread explains what I mean, although more from a Windows perspective than Mac. Mac does it too tho IIRC.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-card-data

http://www.sleepmaster.org/faq.html says that sleepmaster has figured out how to restore the network to the flashair in the s9.... are you using sleepmaster?
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-01-2015, 10:35 PM)DariaVader Wrote: it may be that you can view the contents of the card while showing hidden files, and delete the hidden indexing info mac or win likes to write to the card, and that might solve your issue.

This thread explains what I mean, although more from a Windows perspective than Mac. Mac does it too tho IIRC.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-card-data

http://www.sleepmaster.org/faq.html says that sleepmaster has figured out how to restore the network to the flashair in the s9.... are you using sleepmaster?

This seems to be the best clue I've gotten. It is possible to expose hidden files and remove them. However, somehow the SD_WLAN directly on the card has been wiped out, and restoring it from the computer does not work because the S9 thinks its an illicit file. I think this directory has to be put in a specific place on the card, and I suppose SleepMaster knows the right place. But I've not had much luck getting SleepMaster to work yet.

Guess I'll try it again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar and SD cards for machine/user swap ahuman 3 114 03-15-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Data on 2 separate SD cards. Merge? eok361 21 876 12-11-2023, 06:04 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Compatible SD cards for ResMed AS11 suddenSomnolence 4 1,326 09-28-2023, 07:33 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  Philips Respironics Bipap Auto SV, cards and settings SenatorBirch 3 541 05-01-2023, 06:58 PM
Idea Configuring my DS2 for when I travel based on my AS10 settings fillmore50 10 1,129 11-18-2021, 05:11 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR & Swapping ResMed S10 Machines & SD Cards? MoreBeers 15 2,043 10-23-2021, 01:08 PM
Last Post: btreger
  [Equipment] SD cards starbird 19 3,564 06-29-2021, 09:16 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.