Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hypopnea events and SleepyHead
RE: Hypopnea events and SleepyHead
Hi me50: per the instructions I received, I was told NOT to install the extra drivers shipped with ResScan. FWIW, ResScan did import data once (a few weeks ago) when I first took a look at the software package -- I found SleepyHead easier to use so I've just been using that software instead.

I don't know what issue ResScan is having. It sees the card, but when going through its "download" process it gives a generic message (Error during download) with no details.

Putting all these symptoms together (broken SleepyHead graphs, missing flow data, unable to import into ResScan) I suspect something is wrong with the SD card or the S9 unit itself.

I'll try to eliminate all these variables and figure out what the problem is. Thanks!
cOreDump sorry I couldn't help you more. hopefully someone else can offer suggestions to you.
No problem me50 -- this forum has been invaluable and I don't suspect every question to be answered immediately.

Curious results for the session last night though. The S9 on-screen display is saying my AHI for last night was 2.5, whereas SleepyHead is reporting that it was 0.13 (huge divergence). SleepyHead reports a single event over the 7-8 hours, whereas the on-screen S9 display is presuming I had upwards of 20 events...

I've not been able to get a new SD-Card yet, been too busy with work --- will report back on any updates.
Just to follow up, I purchased a new Sony SD Card (8 GB version was the smallest I could find), and the S9 is writing good data to the card. I'm finally seeing the "Flow Rate" graph as it should be shown (min/max -120/120 instead of -3950/3950).

Reformatting the old SD card may have been good enough to solve my problem, but I needed to mail that card to the DME for compliance. When they return it, I'll reformat it before using it again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to Reduce CA Events chrotteg 10 353 03-26-2024, 11:08 PM
Last Post: chrotteg
  [Treatment] Clear airway / central apnea events -- causes and solutions? mitzvahtime 6 2,399 03-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Central events while falling asleep michaelyu15 7 269 03-20-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: michaelyu15
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 119 03-17-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2
  15-minute periods of massive events (OSCAR pics included) nicholasb600 2 179 03-14-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Why does my clear airway events keep increasing? deirdrepen 3 269 03-12-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Help interpreting non-obstructive events in OSCAR needsleeps 14 773 03-05-2024, 12:28 PM
Last Post: needsleeps

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.