Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Confused on oximeter real time usage on sleepyhead
RE: Confused on oximeter real time usage on sleepyhead
(02-10-2017, 11:10 PM)pholynyk Wrote: Uploading in the morning will give you the pulse rate each moment, but the perfusion index (which I don't understand) is not available.

I think at this point I am not ready to try to graft the Bluetooth import into SleepyHead, as I don't think I really understand what is going on with oximetry import (let alone Bluetooth) well enough. I have a CMS-50F, so I am interested in getting that sorted out. Perhaps at a later time I can work on Bluetooth.

Really, Jedimark is in charge; I can only submit patches for him to review and incorporate.

I misunderstood as I took that you didn't have any of the devices the 'live' feature said it worked with.  I also have the CMS-50F, so if something works out where that one is compatible before bluetooth is ready, that will be great also.  

Either way, at least now I know I am just not still missing how to do it and it is actually just a feature not yet finished.  I appreciate all the information.  Have a great night Wink
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 22 1 hour ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 2 85 03-23-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  csv-converter for like nx-8462 oximeter capman 1 150 03-15-2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: capman
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 194 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 202 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,410 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 158 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.