Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Confused where to look to see total run hours in clinician menu
Confused where to look to see total run hours in clinician menu
Hello all, I'm reading the wiki page about the A10 for her machine, but the pictures are a bit limited and I'm trying to confirm that there will be something about total hours used in the clinician's menu 

Also, to confirm, the first part of the instructions (to access the menu) says: "Plug the machine in. The "dial" can be turned or pushed. The button below the screen with the house icon is called the "home" button. To access the clinician menu, press the dial and the home buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. The clinician menu will appear."

Do I push the buttons with the machine on or off?

Thanks! Picking up my "for her" model in just a couple hours!!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Confused where to look to see total run hours in clinician menu
Push an hold both buttons while the machine is on. "Settings" will be highlighted. Push the round button to enter the settings menu. Turn the round button to scroll down to "about". Push the button when about is highllighted. You will then see information that includes total run hours.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
With the machine on then press and hold home and the circular button together after 3 second the screen will update and jump to the settings menu, select it then scroll all the way to the end in the about section to see the run hours
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2019, 02:55 PM)Melman Wrote: Push an hold both buttons while the machine is on. "Settings" will be highlighted. Push the round button to enter the settings menu. Turn the round button to scroll down to "about". Push the button when about is highllighted. You will then see information that includes total run hours.

(03-05-2019, 02:56 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: With the machine on then press and hold home and the circular button together after 3 second the screen will update and jump to the settings menu, select it then scroll all the way to the end in the about section to see the run hours

Great, thanks guys! And to confirm, the "total run hours" is the specific number I need to confirm whether the machine is used or not, right? I recall reading earlier that the DMEs can actually reset a particular number which shows use back down to 0, but it was the "total run hours" which cannot be reset (or something like that).
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2019, 03:16 PM)vroomvroom Wrote: Great, thanks guys! And to confirm, the "total run hours" is the specific number I need to confirm whether the machine is used or not, right?

I think so, yes. Keep in mind that there may be a small number of hours. Kind of like expecting the odometer to read exactly zero on a new car.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2019, 03:20 PM)Sleepster Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 03:16 PM)vroomvroom Wrote: Great, thanks guys! And to confirm, the "total run hours" is the specific number I need to confirm whether the machine is used or not, right?

I think so, yes. Keep in mind that there may be a small number of hours. Kind of like expecting the odometer to read exactly zero on a new car.

Perfect! I don't mind if it's something less than 3-4 hours (as that would mean that the machine was maybe used once as a test-set up or someone first trial night. Anything over 10 and I'd get suspicious as it no longer is going to be "brand new"!

Oddly, I confirmed over the phone whether my machine would be "brand new and right out of the box," and the DME said "yes, for your insurance type, it would be new." That sounds like other insurance types are getting used machines (or folks with no insurance)!
Post Reply Post Reply
On your machine, the run hours are displayed under My Options, and scroll down to About. Press the control knob and you should see run hours. As far as compliance is concerned, the user hours and compliance information in the Sleep Report menu are what you're looking for.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, everyone. Mine was listed with 0 hours!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information NOTICE: New Clinician Manuals NOW AVAILABLE SuperSleeper 71 78,795 03-20-2024, 01:02 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Sad [Treatment] 10 Months In and Still Waking Up After 4 to 5 Hours Burnsy 3 284 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Burnsy
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 251 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Big Gap In Readings - Hours of use too short an4g745 12 471 03-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 251 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 198 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
  Confused After A Few Years Sleeper396 2 291 02-18-2024, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeper396

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.