Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Congratulations
I was pleasantly surprised this afternoon when I tentatively mentioned following "Sleepyhead" and using the software app to my sleep Dr.  She not only applauded my initiative, but highly praised this forum, the software, and the folks running it.  She has considered switching to your software, but needs to deal with various machines.  It's a matter of familiarity, I guess.  Anyway, Well Done Sleepyhead!  I'm happy to have found a "down to earth" Dr. who is willing to work with me, not dictate to me.  I will follow her lead at the moment, as she seems to be proactive and in my corner.  I will continue to read the forum and learn from it.  It supplies answers for everything if you can ferret them out.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like that doc's a keeper!
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool 
Yup!  And she suggested "positional Therapy" which has greatly decreased the # of events.
The morning results are no longer all over the place, but a bit more consistent and positive.
Post Reply Post Reply

My sleep Doctor was somewhat interested when I took in the limited information that I could glean from the ReSmart brick that I struggled with for 2-1/2 years. At the last appointment, when I gave him some of the Sleepyhead data collected from my current machine, he was busier than usual and I couldn't judge his interest level. I'll find out more at later appointments. He is aware that I participate in this forum and so far appears to be neutral about this.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a doctors appointment next month and I usually have the provider of my cpap forward all my data to him.

This time I will not go this route and provide him with the sleepyhead data and hopefully he accepts it
Post Reply Post Reply