Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Connection Problems [A10 modem]
Connection Problems [A10 modem]
Hello,  I just got a Resmed Airsense 10. My first question, (  with many more to come ), is I only get one bar in the connection pyramid. I called the service and support number and they haven't got back to me yet. I registered at the Myair website but obviously I can't send any info. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Connection Problems
Welcome to Apnea Board! Try moving the machine around to see if you can get a stronger signal. If that doesn't work I wouldn't worry about it. You can download sleepyhead and use that to track your data so no need for MyAir. If your DME or Doctor needs the Data tell them to provide you with a SD card and you can mail it to them.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I only have one bar also and have no problem getting good connection.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ditto.  I, too, have only one bar and still get good connection.  I am sure you will find that Sleepyhead tells you MUCH more than MyAir even thinks about telling you.  Frankly MyAir is absolute junk compared with Sleepyhead (which, btw, is free).
--

Larry
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Connection Problems [A10 modem]
I'm in agreement with the others. Mine only has one bar, and it seems to transmit fine. The DME only messaged me once during compliance last year. It resolved itself within 24 hours.

Sleepyhead is much more useful, showing lots more detailed info. Certainly it's not required, but it helps tremendously in pinpointing therapy issues that require addressing.

Oh, sorry. Welcome to Apnea Board. Enjoy your stay and we'll leave a nightlight on.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Larryslate66, it is going to be helpful as we move forward if you will include the model of Resmed Airsense 10 in your profile. The models are shown on the lower right front of the machine as Autoset, Elite or CPAP.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi larryslade66,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Acid problems and pressure build up in mouth Hurdsy 2 81 3 hours ago
Last Post: Hurdsy
  Anything can be done for baby with breathing problems Ptee8899 2 355 04-09-2024, 05:57 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 68,142 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 2,197 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 231 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
  [Equipment] Replacement Cellular Modem DMAllen 18 5,955 02-25-2024, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Neo2020
  Does my ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto have a modem? Morseman 4 300 02-05-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.