Mask Type: Other
Mask Make & Model: Sleep Weaver
Humidifier: ResMed Hi5
CPAP Pressure: 5 ramp up to 7. 10 max
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

Considering FitLifeTotal Fask Mask
Can anyone tell me how much larger the extra large mask is as compared to the large?

The pdf mask fittings only show small and large. Large is to small as the top of the frame is below my eye level. Not having a pdf mask fitting for extra large would be nice. Would give me some confidence that it would fit.

I did try the total face mask and it leaks no matter what I tried for strap tensions. Wasted over $100 on that one. Don't want to waste another $100 plus on the FitLife.

Any information appreciated.
02-22-2015 11:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
OpalRose Offline

Monitors

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto 560 with A Flex
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: AirFit P10 For Her
Humidifier: REMStar heated humidifier with heated hose
CPAP Pressure: Auto Cpap 10-13 AFLEX 1
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreBasic

Other Comments: Started CPAP Therapy October 23, 2014

Sex: Female

RE: Considering FitLifeTotal Fask Mask
(02-22-2015 11:50 AM)remltr Wrote:  Can anyone tell me how much larger the extra large mask is as compared to the large?

The pdf mask fittings only show small and large. Large is to small as the top of the frame is below my eye level. Not having a pdf mask fitting for extra large would be nice. Would give me some confidence that it would fit.

I did try the total face mask and it leaks no matter what I tried for strap tensions. Wasted over $100 on that one. Don't want to waste another $100 plus on the FitLife.

Any information appreciated.

Hi remitr,
I too have been searching the different supplier lists and Internet for an extra large sizing gauge for the FitLife mask. So far unsuccessful, but will keep searching.
Like you, I've only found size small and large sizing gauges.
OpalRose

OpalRose
02-22-2015 08:02 PM
Sleepster Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: ResMed AirCurve10 VAuto
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: HumidAir and SlimLine Hose
CPAP Pressure: MaxI 13.6 | MinE 5.2 | PS 4.4
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Diagnosed Nov 2011. Conquered aerophagia.

Sex: Male

RE: Considering FitLifeTotal Fask Mask
(02-22-2015 11:50 AM)remltr Wrote:  Don't want to waste another $100 plus on the FitLife.

Supplier #1 offers return insurance on masks.

Quote:Mask return insurance allows you to return a used mask within 30 days of its purchase, minus the cost of shipping, no questions asked. This is a smart buy when trying a new mask! Return insurance includes a pre printed mailing label for an easy return. While anyone can purchase Return insurance, [Supplier #1] is only able to provide return labels to customers within the 48 Continental United States.

Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
02-22-2015 11:23 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Unaware of tearing off fask mask in the middle of my slep Ibiban 4 270 11-07-2016 06:59 AM
Last Post: lab rat
  Moving from full fask to nasal only mask? dawoodsman 11 1,122 04-10-2016 05:55 PM
Last Post: dawoodsman