Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirFit P10 questions
RE: ResMed AirFit P10 questions
PaulsO2,

Good Luck with ResMed answering a question. I emailed with a simple question; "Is a Mirage Swift II considered a Nasal or a Pillow setting on the S9?" Their reply was; "I should ask my doctor." Talking about a company telling me to "Go Suck Eggs!"
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2014, 06:52 PM)sgearhart Wrote: Good Luck with ResMed answering a question. I emailed with a simple question; "Is a Mirage Swift II considered a Nasal or a Pillow setting on the S9?" Their reply was; "I should ask my doctor." Talking about a company telling me to "Go Suck Eggs!"

I must be in luck then - I emailed them on Sunday and had a response 6:35am Monday! Here's what they wrote:

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your enquiry.
The ResMed AirFit P10 mask can certainly be used with your S9 VPAP Adapt with Pacewave device. The mask setting of the device must be set to Pillows setting and if necessary your ResMed supplier can check and adjust this setting if required.

[attachment=1097]

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2014, 03:34 AM)gjw Wrote: sgearhart

I use the Autostart function with both the P10 & N10 mask. The feature works like a carm, and turns the device on as soon as you take a breath or two. (Device needs to be in standby mode of course) The feature also automaticaly turns the device off, after a few seconds, once you remove the mask.

;-> gjw

I tired the Autostart mode last night. It worked as described until I took it off this AM and it kept running. I had to press the power button to stop it. My stats for the day show a major leak at the ens of the sleep cycle.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 50 3,181 2 hours ago
Last Post: car54
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 158 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,574 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 270 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,977 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,603 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 262 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.