Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Continued DME Problems & Odd Pulse Oximeter Results
RE: Continued DME Problems & Odd Pulse Oximeter Results
Piiiiizzzaaa. Dang. Now I want some.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-14-2012, 04:30 PM)zonk Wrote: pizza making me hungry ...any left overs Licklips
congrats on your new autoset Sleep-well

Not with six of the grandchildren here! They were hungry tonight even though Mom & Dad did all the work! Plus its a long way from here to there, might be stale by the time it arrived!
Apology-2
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-14-2012, 05:28 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Piiiiizzzaaa. Dang. Now I want some.
See what I started?:grin:
Things went really well today, finally! The S9 AutoSet is here and ready for tonight, my son-in-law hooked up a overhead hose holder for me, and now that I'm past this point I'll share some more in my comments section and update my profile. No complaints on my end as compliance is surely not an issue for me but they did put a Modem on my AutoSet, I don't think its getting a signal though because its still blinking blue. The RT said it will stay solid blue when its working properly. I'm not in a good area for wireless except for Verizon, not sure who they use. I'm thinking I'll skip some questions tonight, its been a loooong day! Thanks again for all replies!!!

Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats, Tim! So much for that earlier DME story about insurance not providing pre-approval for an Autoset machine. Now, you can turn your attention on how to understand the machine's data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey 2Tim215,
WOO HOO,!
After all these MANY months, CONGRATULATIONS! on your new S9AutoSet, Hope you enjoy the pizza, the company and, last but, certainly not least, a good nights sleep.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-14-2012, 07:26 PM)Dawei Wrote: Congrats, Tim! So much for that earlier DME story about insurance not providing pre-approval for an Autoset machine. Now, you can turn your attention on how to understand the machine's data.

Thank you Dawei, Isn't that the truth, it is so sad what some DME's will stoop to while ignoring our therapy needs. This has been a real eye opener!
Now about those questions about understanding my machines dataDont-knowDielaughing
I'll start another thread so it can benefit others and we can move past this one as long as my new DME works out. My insurance company assured me this morning they are still available should anything else be needed!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-14-2012, 10:39 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hey 2Tim215,
WOO HOO,!
After all these MANY months, CONGRATULATIONS! on your new S9AutoSet, Hope you enjoy the pizza, the company and, last but, certainly not least, a good nights sleep.

Thank you Trish, I'm thinking I must have slept better as this was the first time my Pulse Oximeter fell off during the night! LOL, I do feel better and very curious what the data will show so getting ready to start a new thread after searching first for some answers.
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 17 1,886 37 minutes ago
Last Post: clan
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 24,924 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 155 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 66 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 115 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 102 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 142 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.