Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP 2NITE
CPAP 2NITE
I typically purchase my CPAP supplies online as they are considerably less expensive then using a local medical supply retailer. I recently received an email from an online CPAP supply company called CPAP 2NITE with really great prices for my ResMed headgear as well as replacement mask cushions. I was wondering if anyone has heard of or used this company? I would like to give them a try but I am a little hesitant as I have never heard of them.

If anyone has any first hand experience with this company I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks to all,

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP 2NITE
Nope. But checking it out, their web site is pretty shabby. I wouldn't trust a company that can't even put a web site together.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-16-2018, 03:44 PM)wml52 Wrote: I typically purchase my CPAP supplies online as they are considerably less expensive then using a local medical supply retailer. I recently received an email from an online CPAP supply company called CPAP 2NITE with really great prices for my ResMed headgear as well as replacement mask cushions. I was wondering if anyone has heard of or used this company? I would like to give them a try but I am a little hesitant as I have never heard of them.

If anyone has any first hand experience with this company I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks to all,

Bill

I would be careful.  I have not heard of this supplier either.  That doesn’t mean they are bad, but their website leaves a lot to be desired.  They only list ResMed masks and a So Clean sanitizer.

I attempted to see where they are located, but no luck.  

Compare their website with other suppliers from the supplier list above.  You will see the difference.

How did this company get your email address?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No reviews, and the Whois search shows a domain registered with something like NameCheap, Inc in October 2017 and served in Los Angeles with an Administrative contact in Panama. Not a single customer feedback, no physical address or storefront and no reputation whatsoever. The owner and buisiness is untraceable. I'd pass.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
First and foremost I want to thank all who responded it is very much appreciated. I too could not find any real information regarding this supplier either which is why I wanted to ask if anyone here heard of them. Based on your feedback and my gut I am most definitely going to pass on this one.

To answer OpalRose's question regarding how they got my email I can only say I have no idea. Any online purchases I have made was with the reputable suppliers listed on this site.

Again thanks to all.

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
I purchases a "Resmed" Airfit full cushion mask from CPap 2nite....against my better judgement .... and it is  a knockoff/fake version. The sealing area design is much simpler than the authentic Resmed, thus I'm sure making it easier to manufacture, plus it seems to be made out of a stiffer material ( Plastic) which does not seal.  In addition, they would not provide me the information needed for insurance claim...stating Tax ID was equivalent to Soicial security number" and they could not provide. 

Two thumbs down.... don't buy from this site.

regards
Post Reply Post Reply
Rapp8704m welcome to Apnea Board. Hang around and we can try to point you to some better authentic deals and get more in touch with your therapy
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.