Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Contour CPAP pillow
Contour CPAP pillow
Is anyone using anything similar to this and have they had any success?

[commercial link removed per Apnea Board rules]

[Image: 900203-01-b.jpg]

I am thinking about buying one, but not sure if really works. Any feedback would be appreciated. Please and thank you.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Contour CPAP pillow
I bought a similar one because I tend to turn my head to the side or face down and it messes with my mask positioning.

The first night I tried it didn't work. Then my spouse said the instructions say it takes time to get used to it, so I'm going to have to experiment more.

(07-22-2013, 01:56 PM)gumbloid Wrote: Is anyone using anything similar to this and have they had any success?

I am thinking about buying one, but not sure if really works. Any feedback would be appreciated. Please and thank you.

Post Reply Post Reply
I'd rather not become dependent on that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yesterday I cut the lower sides out of a memory pillow in the same shape as the cpap pillows for sale on the internet. Had a really good nite last night, so we will see!
Post Reply Post Reply
I use one of those bucky travel pillows, sort of c-shaped, for under my neck. I put it in a regular pillow case though so I don't have to wash the pillow cover it came with so often. Works for me.
[Image: dreamdiver-signature-gif.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply
It was reviewed here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-old-forum

Another similar pillow here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...PAP-Pillow

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I just bought one 2 weeks ago...I like it better than a smaller one I had that was shaped a bit different....tho I will say it I dont think it has big enough depressions for the mask for side sleepers.
I notice the headgear on my forehead doesnt have a depression and will cause leaks when I sleep on my side and to sleep on my stomach i have to maneuver onto the very edge...still better than the cpap pillow I replaced and certainly better than just a regular pillow
I don't believe anything I hear and only half of what I see
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi
I just use two regular pillows. One slid slightly over the other. Has worked great for over 6 years.
Lee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the posts. I wound up purchasing a decent firm pillow from Costco. It gives me the neck support I need. I works well and didn't cost an arm and a leg.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 155 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 4,857 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13
  Resmed P30i Nasal Pillow Fix cjtownsend1 1 263 02-25-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  CPAP pillow that works for forehead mount tube? marylee 7 450 02-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question [Equipment] N30i / P30i pillow attachment fail glomph 2 340 01-09-2024, 09:10 PM
Last Post: glomph
  CPAP LUNDBERG Pillow shoulder pain Roy289 2 396 12-26-2023, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Roy289
  My suggestion for help with nasal pillow irritation rebean 3 662 12-06-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.