Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Controlling Viatom Event flags
Controlling Viatom Event flags
Today I started importing data from a Viatom O2 ring. The data imported without problem after I imported the day's CPAP data into Oscar. The event flags graph and Oscar details both show 172 Pulse change events and 20 SpO2 drop events. I researched on-line and saw to go into File-Preferences-Oximetry to reset some of the rapid changes and other flag options to reduce the number to a more realistic one BUT no matter what I change, it does not change the event flags - numbers remain as stated before. Why are these not changing?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Controlling Viatom Event flags
Those options are not connected to anything. They are a hold-over from SleepyHead and haven't been addressed yet.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Controlling Viatom Event flags
I don't think there is an issue with these options not being used. The problem here is likely that these derived statistics are only calculated as data is imported. If you change the options you will need to purge the relevant data and reimport in order for the stats to be recalculated.

The SPO2 drop calculation is a bit broken and is not based on rapid changes. Rather it is based on drops below a threshold based on the start of the session so I would take any numbers there with a large grain of salt.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 76 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  manual event logging for oscar capman 2 127 03-07-2024, 02:06 PM
Last Post: capman
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  OSCAR code and event flags? PeaceLoveAndPizza 0 395 12-12-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Viatom/Wellue Check Me O2 [interface cable] Kingsway 6 1,216 11-14-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  ViHealth(2.65.0) App for Viatom/Wellue Oximeters Prevents Binary File Creation Crimson Nape 33 8,338 10-10-2023, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Herqliz
  Event type display MarkChap 8 910 09-16-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.