Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cool or "passover" Humidification
RE: Cool or "passover" Humidification
We keep our bedroom cold year around at home--windows open. Oregon is usually pretty humid, even if not too warm! This 3 day trip is a work party for Oregon Hunters Association--a wildlife habitat improvement program. For years the Salem chapter has been going to our nearby national forest and conducting seeding, fertilizing, brush cutting, and junk removal from a heavily used area. We've claimed back the grassy area under power lines (dam nearby) from the brush, and have opened many small acreage patches for winter range for deer and elk. I can't work ve3ry hard because of physical problems but my husband runs one of the crews every year. I stay in the campground to protect our supplies and campers do the paperwork the national forest needs for these volunteer projects. Not a lot of fun, just hard work for most, but nice to get out of the house for a few days, even if it is only 50 miles away! It is supposed to be in the 80's on Saturday, the main work day.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Humidification Issue With Air Mini ICS55 15 5,268 02-08-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: pwnorris
  DreamStation Sleep Therapy Humidification Options (PDF) SwirlySauce 3 911 09-07-2022, 09:02 PM
Last Post: zellem
  Anyone Using 8 Sleep Pod Pro Cover to Stay Cool in Bed? AndyB 0 836 06-21-2022, 02:03 PM
Last Post: AndyB
  Vitera humidification issue (?) jtmAZ 8 825 06-15-2022, 05:00 PM
Last Post: jtmAZ
  [Equipment] Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset - how do I turn off humidification? Linear Thinker 5 2,115 05-27-2022, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Linear Thinker
  cool cpap air by freezing humidifier or something eles? watertrails 1 1,029 05-11-2022, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question [Equipment] P2H Humidification Mask to replace humidifier TaxFreeira 1 570 07-08-2021, 08:59 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.