Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cool possible new product
Here is a cool idea, I have some reservations about battery life, etc, but if it does work out it would be really nice for people that can use nasal pillows.

(DOn't think I am supposed to post a link, so goggle "Airing: the first hoseless, maskless, micro-CPAP" and pick the indigogo link - it should be the first one listed)

I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
lots of threads on it... the consensus is that at best it's a provent and at worst it is a total scam. unfortunately.
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
This (or something similar) has been posted before.

It's got a long way to go yet. They don't yet have a "micro-blower" capable of spooling up any air movement yet alone one that can crank out 20cm into someone's lungs. The device in the picture is just a dummy device with no guts. I'm not so sure shoving that much plastic up your nose will be that comfortable either. Smile

One to keep an eye on that's for sure.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Yeah, considering they got 3X the money they were asking for last year, this has gotten suspiciously quiet. Well except that the only place you can read about it is on their fundraising site. Scam.
Post Reply Post Reply
I looked at this too. It seems like a wonderful idea, but I can't see how it can actually work.
Post Reply Post Reply
IMHO it's real "birth" is way off in the future, probably after I am long gone (I know IF it were available, I'd LOVE to give it a go...but I'd more than likely not be able to afford it) The idea is most definitely way cool, imagine, not having to worry about having a box tethered to the side of the bed. Still have some woop-woop with my baby-baby spontaneously!!
I enjoy being with a group who like to share their "Hosehead" experiences, to remind me I am not alone.
Post Reply Post Reply

I think that medication to control OSA is far more likely at this stage. Not sure, however, how much research is going into that.
Post Reply Post Reply