Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Copied SD card data onto PC, and I can't get sleepyhead to read it?
Hello all,

I copied the DATALOG directory from my SD card (Resmed A10) onto my PC hard drive, and then rushed off to work. Now, I have some spare time and can't get sleepyhead to load the data. 
I'm a beginner to sleepyhead, but not to tech stuff.

I've tried pointing sleepyhead at the DATALOG directory, and the individual day directory, without success. Sleepyhead simply does nothing and reports "No CPAP data has been imported yet".

What am I doing wrong?
cheers
Doug
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
You will need to copy the complete contents of the SD card and not just the DATALOG.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah, I see. Thanks.
Doug
Post Reply Post Reply
Or just point sleepyhead at the sd card and do not copy anything anywhere sleepyhead will take its own backup of the sd card and it does not write anything to the sd card
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Arrow [Admin Note] SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch [DATA NEEDED see post #2] Greggory 40 3,153 02-10-2018, 12:26 AM
Last Post: dcrozb
  SleepyHead accuracy in reading ResMed card on Mac okiejack 1 220 01-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Sleepyhead Data (saved?) on flash drive zzzZorro 6 272 12-29-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: zzzZorro
  Sleepyhead Overview Graphs Missing Data Points Hojo 10 674 12-26-2017, 02:54 PM
Last Post: curtain84
  SleepyHead is crashing when import data! clinicacvo 4 342 12-18-2017, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Trying to get Sleepyhead to read data from my Aircurve 10 Vauto alps 6 281 12-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: alps
  Missing Sleepyhead old data yankees123 6 338 12-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Last Post: AlanE