Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Corrupted Data Card???
Corrupted Data Card???
I just got a Dreamstation, replacing my old System One.

The old machine/data card works fine with Encore Basic, but when I try to upload the Dreamstation data, Encore says it's a corrupted card. 

But the card uploads just fine to SleepyHead and DreamMapper and shows all of the appropriate data, and there's no indication of any corruption on the card.

The only unusual thing I see is that Encore 2.4.8.0 does not show DreamStation as an option for the model, so I am using REMstar Auto with C-Flex.

Anybody have an idea why this won't work with Encore?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Corrupted Data Card???
Hi gludden,
Encore Basic does not work with the DreamStation.

Go to the Private Files and Links Forum and download Encore Pro 2.22a for DreamStation.

Also, I wasn’t sure if you were trying to use the same SD card that you used with the RemStar.
You will need to use a separate SD card for the DreamStation as there would be a different serial number for the DreamStation.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 268 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,605 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 471 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Archive SD card data txrpls 3 793 12-18-2023, 07:11 PM
Last Post: txrpls
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 431 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 983 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 629 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.