Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Corrupted Data?
Corrupted Data?
Just downloaded Oscar today. I had the program running and the SD Card plugged in, in the read only position. My computer shut down and when I went to open Oscar again the first 7 hours of last nights data disappeared from the daily review section but not from the home screen where it showed my most recent time usage. This is the same data that I was looking at when it shut down. I reinstalled Oscar and imported the data again but it was still missing. Is my SD card corrupted and is there any way of getting that data back?Will the SD card mess up my machine if I plug it back in?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Corrupted Data?
That's strange. Do you mean that your computer shut down unexpectedly on its own, or did you turn it off intentionally?

Are you zoomed in to a portion of the night? The top "flags" chart always shows an overview of the entire night, but if you zoom in there will be a white section in the midst of gray boundaries indicating which portion of the night the remaining graphs are showing.

If you're not zoomed in, try Data > Rebuild CPAP Data > (your machine) and see if the data reappears.

I doubt your SD card is corrupted, and it certainly won't mess up your machine if you plug it back in. Worst case it just won't record.

Since you just downloaded OSCAR, I assume it's version 1.1.1?

Also, did OSCAR recognize your machine, or did it say anything about it being an untested model?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,259 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
Ohmy Data corrupted, OSCAR 1.2.0 wouldn't boot Insomnia 5 677 07-15-2021, 09:47 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 953 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.